22nd October 2018
CLEAN chooses TranSend ePOD and integrated route planning to create a personalised delivery service and drive operational efficiencies
CLEAN implement TranSend's cloud delivery management software for improved customer services better data insight
CLEAN, a leading UK provider of high quality laundry and workwear services has chosen Civica's TranSend electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) and integrated route planning software to provide a tailored customer service for clients using their 160-strong fleet. Its implementation will provide CLEAN with live intelligence and analysis of accurate delivery and collection data to provide delivery operation visibility in real time, helping CLEAN to improve the quality of its services and make informed decisions. TranSend delivery management software supports organisations to:
- Make proactive customer contact with any expected issues
- Automate customer notification and alerts
- Reduce driving time and minimise failed deliveries
- Save half-a-day of administration time per depot per week
- Reduce claims and disputes and help to recover costs for lost or misused assets and excessive waiting time
- Capture customer questionnaire and sales lead data on PDA
- Report on accidents & incidents
"At CLEAN, we pride ourselves on offering a professional, quality and customer-focused service. Our investment in TranSend integrated ePOD and route planning will drive business efficiencies and build on our reputation for quality, promptness, efficiency and innovation in service delivery.” Rob Peters, Site Direct at CLEAN
Our comprehensive delivery and fleet management software support organisations in both public and private sectors to maximise efficiency, safety and compliance.
Contact our Delivery Management team to discuss your project.
Read more Transport case studies