With Authority Safety RedHawk your agency will receive a highly-effective information and communications tool aimed at promoting officer safety and department interoperability.
Authority RedHawk is a Web service that allows officers and departments to run LEADS queries either in-car or on-station, giving the officer immediate feedback on the person or vehicle they are engaged with. With RedHawk, officers can know immediately:
- “Does this person have a warrant?”
- “Is this person under suspicion?”
- “Does this person have a Concealed Carry Permit?”
- “Does this person have a Protection Order against them?”
- “Is the vehicle stolen?”
- “Has this person’s registration expired?”
- Promotes interoperability with other Departments on the RedHawk Network.
- LEADS/BMV information can be used to populate Traffic Tickets, Accident Reports, and NIBRS Records.
- Text chatting and VoIP Internet phone calls can be made with other users/departments on the RedHawk System
Related Products & Services
Next Generation 9-1-1 communication technologies to process voice, text, data, images, and video input are built into Authority CAD.
Find out more
Records Management System for digital case management, property room, training records and booking process.
Find out more
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work