Document Imaging Solutions packaged specifically for Local Governments
DocuScan is an imaging system that provides for an easy way to archive, retrieve and transfer documents in a quick, secure, affordable manner.
DocuScan was designed to be an imaging system that is easy to use and may be integrated with existing applications or run independently for documents not associated with existing back-end applications. DocuScan can manage tens of thousands of documents digitally and effortlessly. With DocuScan files are just a click away and may be printed, e-mailed and shared by more than one user.
Are your paper documents safe from natural disasters and hazards such as fire and flood? Is your organization sacrificing valuable floor space in order to store file after file? DocuScan remedies these situations, and you will see increased efficiency throughout your document management tasks.
- Annotate documents with “Sticky Notes” and “Black Outs”
- High speed scanning in batches or single documents including a mix of shapes, sizes and materials
- Zone scanning capable with OCR and multiple formats of barcode
- View Purchase Orders and incorporate them into documents
- Secure - never worry about natural disasters wiping out your records
- Easy to learn - and DocuScan doesn’t change the way you do business
- Increased productivity
- Space saving - eliminate years worth of documents that are taking up valuable floor space
- View Documents with Internet Browser
- Post Documents on Web for Viewing
- Painless document indexing using OCR, barcode or data entry
- SQL Database
- Template maker for interactive zoning of forms
- AutoFiler - for automation of forms indexing and filing
- Burn to CD - Move documents quickly to CD or DVD