Civica Complaint Management enables Further and Higher Education establishments to handle student complaints, misconduct claims and incidents in a single, enterprise-wide platform.
Regulation and growing expectations amongst student populations of value for money in a challenging financial climate require providers to provide streamlined complaint processes to resolve concerns quickly, better understand student sentiment but also identify and address the root causes.
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for those staff and external parties less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing students and third-party representatives, such as student unions, to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica Complaint Management can be deployed to support complaint handling regulations anywhere in the world with templated solutions for UK and Australian organisations including support for external dispute resolutions processes such as Ombudsman and the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education.
Civica supports the compliance needs of organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.