Civica Complaint Management solution enables energy, water, and communications companies to effectively manage complaints end-to-end including support for external dispute resolution stages.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, our solution is built around the complaint management and regulatory needs of utility companies making it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints and feedback. Seamlessly fitting into the existing infrastructure, it can be easily integrated with core processes and systems such as billing and will deliver:
- Multi-channel access providing first contact complaint and feedback capture and resolution for efficient management of complaints and feedback
- Effective root cause analysis to highlight where product, process or service improvements can be made
- In-built management reporting to support adherence to industry specific complaint regulations
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for those staff and external parties less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing customers to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica Complaint Management can be deployed to support compliance with complaint handling regulations defined by UK regulators such as OFGEM, OFCOM and OFWAT as well the external dispute resolution processes of the Energy Ombudsman, Telecoms dispute resolution services and the Consumer Council for Water.
The platform can also easily be deployed to meet the needs of utility companies around the world with Civica supporting organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation.
Request a call back
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.