Civica Experience, our leading platform for measuring patient and employee feedback
Civica Experience enables healthcare organizations to understand real-time patient feedback, prioritize risk areas and drive service improvement, as well as highlighting positive comments. Our software provides multi-channel data collection, bespoke analysis and reporting.
Every day Civica analyses thousands of patient experiences for healthcare organizations in the UK and Australia, including the UK’s NHS (National Health Service) Friends and Family Test, providing a continuous feedback loop between the patient and healthcare professional.
Watch the Civica Experience animation
We turn data into actionable insights
A large healthcare organization can collect as much as 10,000 feedback comments a month. Civica Experience helps healthcare professionals collect and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to turn it into valuable insights. Our automated free-text analysis engine makes sense of feedback, comments, stories, reviews, complaints, emails and notes.
Why choose Civica Experience
Saves time and money on data collection and analysis
Supports quality improvement with real-time data and patient comments
Captures rich feedback and actionable insight using free-text analysis
- Action manager – assign actions to your colleagues and track progress over time
- Flexible real-time reports – enable detailed analysis at both ward and board levels. Trend analysis and benchmarking is easy and intuitive.
- Interactive dashboard – simplifies patient feedback by presenting data in real-time. Data can be filtered by demographic, employee group, team or location.
- Push reporting – schedule automatic delivery of customized reports to frontline staff
- Multi-channel data collection - collect feedback via methods best suited to your patients and your organization whether it be online surveys, text, phone, tablets, or paper
- iOS and Android app – allows offline data collection so you can keep collecting patient feedback even when there is no internet connection
- Unlimited user accounts - with role-based access so users only see data relevant to their role
- Easy and accessible user interface – designed for patient experience professionals.
Head of Engagement and Patient Experience,
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, LONDON, UK
We have worked closely with the Civica Engagement Solutions team to produce a product that is both appropriate for our very large and complicated organisation and for the Patient Experience sector as a whole. I have known the team to be supportive, responsive and helpful. They are flexible and creative in their approach and keep the customer at the centre of their relationships.
Joining the dots: the link between employee engagement and patient experience.Download a copy
Supporting the UK’s University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust to improve engagement with patients and families
The UK’s University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust needed a solution for the capture, use, analysis and reporting of patient experience data.View case study
You may also be interested in
Employee Engagement & Experience Software
Harnessing feedback to improve employee engagement and drive organisational change
The latest from Civica UK
Book a demo
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.