Civica Complaint Management provides the tools to handle complaints, queries, and feedback across the entire retail industry – from high street and shopping malls to e-commerce, automotive sales and service to restaurant chains and leisure centres, food and beverage supply-chain to shipping and delivery.
Customer loyalty is vital as the retail customer often simply goes elsewhere when a complaint or concern goes unheard. Civica Complaint management delivers a multi-channel platform that makes sure the customer voice is always heard and acted upon.
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for frontline staff as well as those supply-chain partners less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing customers to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica Complaint Management is used by many household brands around the world, helping to reduce customer dissatisfaction and increase retention.
Civica supports the compliance needs of organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.