Delivering a paperless NHS at the point of care is critical to improve safety and efficiencies, whilst delivering better patient outcomes.
Responding to COVID-19 has seen significant changes in digital transformation with Trusts needing technologies to be flexible and responsive. Delivering safe, paper free care has never been more important.
Cito, our Electronic Document Records Management (EDRM) cloud software, powers a real-time single view of each patient by unifying and structuring clinical data into customisable virtual electronic health records. Responsive and browser-agnostic, Cito provides clinicians with precise insight into patient care by putting all the information they need at their fingertips. Its deep integration capabilities and powerful workflow engine can also provide patients with access to better services.
As a result, Cito drives effective clinical pathways with assured decisions and operational efficiencies, to improve outcomes for patients and your organisation. And by helping deliver a paperless strategy, it reduces document storage and paper-handling costs, too.
By choosing Cito in the cloud, Trusts have peace of mind they’ll have faster software adoption, increased productivity, improved security and lower cost of IT ownership.
Why choose Cito
Single user interface improves clinical effectiveness and patient care
52 minutes saved per day searching for information
Saves £3 per outpatient appointment through workflow, automation and digitisation
Cito delivers better outcomes to increase productivity by reducing delays in care provision and enabling more effective progress through care pathways. By promoting collaborative working and delivery of joined-up care across acute, primary and community care settings, Cito improves patient safety with 24/7 access to accurate, up-to-date information, enabling faster diagnosis and assured decision-making.
Top 5 features for intuitive information management
- Single sign-on. Cito integrates with Active Directory to enhance organisation-wide security, simplify identity management and reduce overheads.
- Flexible display. Widget functionality lets you customise the way patient information displays to meet your needs.
- eForms and workflow. Use these to redesign patient pathways to meet changing care delivery processes, and future-proof your electronic health record solution.
- User-centred design. Cito was designed in partnership with a clinical advisory group; ongoing engagement with the group influences solution development.
- Responsiveness to change. Because Cito is our own intellectual property, we can rapidly develop the solution in line with the dynamic healthcare environment, without needing to rely on third parties.
Chief Clinical Information Officer,
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
As a major Trust offering acute services to more than half a million people, it was imperative for patient care that the go-live to Cito was as seamless as possible, across all departments. This was enabled, in large part, by the blended team from the Trust and Civica who worked
extremely well together
Watch the new Cito animation
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
You may also be interested in
Health & Care Headlines
Product Enquiry - Health & Care
Please complete this form to contact Civica