In partnership with Civil Service World we delivered a webinar focused on how to make data fit-for-purpose, whilst also protecting it and ensuring staff have the confidence to use it effectively.
Our panellists included:
- Fiona James, Chief Data Officer and Director, Data Growth and Operations at Office for National Statistics
- Aravindhan Rajasekar, Head of Data, Cabinet Office
- Heather Whicker, Deputy Director in the Spatial Data Unit, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities
- Mark Humphries, Consultancy Director, Civica
Watch the webinar recording to discover what the panellists had to say on:
- How technology can help departments find data quality issues
- How to share and use trusted data while still protecting it
- The best approaches to data migration challenges and replacing legacy technologies
- What fit-for-purpose data looks like
- Unlocking the path to data maturity
- How to foster data confidence in staff
Alternatively, you can take a look at the visual illustration which captures key outtakes of the webinar discussion. This can also be accessed by submitting the form below.
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.