The era of light touch regulation has come to an end and there is now a much more robust regulatory environment, either in meeting compliance requirements or voluntary codes of practice for complaint handling.
Civica Complaints Management delivers solutions that ease the process of maintaining compliance with these regulatory rules and codes of practice. The application delivers out-of-the-box support for regulated sectors such as financial services, utilities, telecoms, transport, travel, government, and healthcare. Specific examples include:
- Financial Services – UK FCA, Australian RG 271, US CFPB, Eire Consumer Protection Code
- Industry ombudsman – Ofcom, Ofgem, Ofwat complaint handling rules
- Healthcare - Adult social care and health regulations
- … and many more.
Civica Complaints Management helps organisations to comply by delivering:
- standard regulatory reports at the click of a button (such as the FCA complaint handling return in the UK)
- regulatory timescales for handling complaints
- escalation stages
- external dispute resolution scheme workflows
- relevant content for correspondence (such as escalation advice)
Our team has 25 years’ experience in delivering compliant solutions and our subject matter experts make sure that our solutions continue to meet any changes made to industry-specific regulations.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.