Working with the University of Bath’s ART-AI Centre, we entered the machine learning matrix in Perspectives* vol 3. A topic not without its controversy, how can we better use it to deliver real change responsibly?
Re-watch and re-engage as leaders joined us at Perspectives* Live to crack the machine learning matrix for public services across three sessions:
1. Enter the matrix – we explore the opportunities presented by machine learning and its potential to drive positive change
- Timandra Harkness (Author of ‘Big Data’, science writer and co-host of Radio 4’s ‘FutureProofing’)
- Giuseppe Sollazzo (Deputy Director, Head of AI Skunkworks & Deployment, NHS AI Lab, NHSX)
2. Revelations - looking to the future, our handpicked global innovative start-ups inspire you about where the tech could go
- Dr Arun Arumugam (Head of Sales, Astrosat)
- Priya Prakash (Founder, Design for Social Change)
- Geoff McGimpsey (Head of Marketing, Analytics Engines)
3. Reloaded - bringing all the elements together, our expert panel share insights and practical advice on how to maximise machine learning’s value
- Chair: Helen Olsen Bedford (UKAuthority)
- Panel: Eamonn O’Neill (Director ART-AI Centre, University of Bath), Patrick Dawson (CIO, Paradigm Housing), Harold de Neef (Group Director - Cloud and Innovation, Civica) and Dan Sandhu (CEO, Sparx Learning)
How Smart Data can Build Better Lives
Civica’s Tracey Cotterill explores how machine learning can provide the data intelligence we need to deliver better healthcare for everyone.
Find out more
Public Sector Tech Trends: 2022
Liz O’Driscoll shares the 7 key trends that will inspire more innovative public services and shape our world in 2022 and beyond.
Find out more