Complaints management is not a standalone process, which operates in isolation from the rest of your organisation. Our smart complaint management solution exchanges data freely and easily as required with other applications. Development options include allowing you to implement self-service portals to let stakeholders efficiently manage casework online.
Civica Complaints Management can be integrated with client & back-office systems, social media, email & telephony systems, mobile apps, content management systems, postal delivery systems, staff directories & single sign-on, document management systems and calendaring & office tools. It also provides:
- REST API - Web-services that allow both update and query operations such as case creation or adding case notes.
- Email API - Allows you to configure your account to scan incoming emails to a mailbox of your choice.
- Single Sign-on - For caseworkers and customers over either SAML v2.0 or an OpenID Connect compatible identity providers.
- Importing Data - With our solution it is easy for your organisation to import your existing data to ensure a seamless transition. Customer records can easily be imported.
- CRM Integration - share customer and case information with your chosen CRM system through interface points made available at each stage of the case capture and submission process.
- Self Service Portal - Empower stakeholders such as elected, service or legal representatives to register and manage their casework on-line.
- URL Linking - Hyperlinks or buttons can be made available in external CRM or content management systems to invoke complaint, compliment, or suggestion forms.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.