Formerly known as Electoral Reform Services (ERS), we work with a wide range of private sector businesses to deliver good governance through secure and transparent elections and ballots.
From AGMs and shareholder elections to partnership ballots and employee consultations, we offer a range of services to help organisations engage employees and stakeholders, and maximise turnout.
We help hundreds of companies to meet the requirements of the UK Corporate Governance Code, the Companies Act 2006, their own standards and best practice.
We are also the most experienced independent organisation in the UK to offer adjudication and verification services on behalf of broadcasters, programme makers and award shows.
We offer end-to-end testing, series verification or one-off vote adjudication. Our reputation provides peace of mind, ensuring results that can be trusted by all.
Supporting our customers with remote and virtual solutions
Many of our customers have been required to hold their AGMs or other governance events over the last few months, facing unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Together, we provided virtual meetings and video streaming solutions to enable their members to participate at these meetings and ensure good governance and democratic decision-making could continue.
Get in touch to discuss how we can support you.
Why private sector companies use Civica Election Services
Ensures compliance with corporate governance requirements
Stakeholder engagement expertise to help maximise turnout
Saves time and money with complete end-to-end service
Our services for private sector companies include:
- Independent Scrutineer or Independent Assessor – administering your election, ballot or AGM voting, ensuring compliance with corporate governance rules, the Companies Act 2006 and any other requirements
- Design, print and mailing – our secure in-house end-to-end services give you full control of the process, quick response times and turnaround, as well as significant cost savings
- Online voting and engagement platform – fast, easy to use and secure online voting, with features to help drive engagement, promote your election or ballot and maximise turnout
- Digital strategy – helping you to transition from print-only elections, saving time and money while ensuring continued engagement and participation for all your stakeholders
- Customer service team - an experienced team to manage enquiries from your stakeholders.
Our customers trust our products and services to support them in a wide range of elections and ballots, including:
- AGMs, EGMs and SGMs
- Shareholder elections
- Board elections and partnership ballots
- Pension fund representative elections or consultative ballots
- Employee representative elections e.g. Information and Consultation of Employees (ICE), European Works Council (EWC), Special Negotiating Body (SNB) or any other employee forum
- Fund merger ballots
South Western Railway
Very high standards of service received from Civica Election Services. The team were organised, friendly and efficient. I would both recommend and use again.
Making democracy happen
You may also be interested in
Helping organisations deliver secure, trusted elections - bringing integrity to results.
Find out more
Achieve meaningful engagement and help increase voter turnout using our secure online CESvotes platform
Find out more