In partnership with techUK we delivered a webinar discussing the cross-government Roadmap for Digital and Data
Our panellists included:
- Mark Humphries, Civica
- Will Joss, CDDO
- Vincenzo Rampulla, Gemserv
- Heather Cover-Kus, techUK
Watch the webinar recording to discover what the panellists had to say on:
- The need to enhance public service quality and user experience
- Understanding of the critical role of data quality
- The shift in government thinking towards post-2025 considerations
- Positive impacts driven by the roadmap
- Fostering open discussions between government and industry
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.
White paper uncovers perceived progress against government's strategy
We surveyed nearly 600 civil servants across government to assess how acquainted respondents were with the government's strategy.
Download this white paper to learn about how much progress has been made against the roadmap's six missions and gain insight into views on data use and application.