Join Civica and Tim Radcliffe, Net Zero Food Programme Manager for NHS England to learn how new food waste legislation impacts you and what you can do to meet it.
Currently all NHS organisations need to report the total amount of food waste they produce annually and how they dispose of it every year through the estates return information collection (ERIC). From April 2024, they will need to break this down into multiple categories, including preparation waste, plate waste, unserved meals and spoilage.
We’ve teamed-up with Tim Radcliffe, Net Zero Food Programme Manager for NHS England, to explain the new NHS Wastage legislation that is coming in and how it can be met through digital transformation, including best-practice examples from Civica Catering Management software users.
- Tim Radcliffe, Net Zero Food Programme Manager, NHS England
- Ed Harrison, Business Development Manager - Catering, Civica UK Ltd
- Liza Handley, Product Manager – Catering, Civica UK Ltd
- What the changes are and why they’re being made
- The impact of food waste in the NHS
- The NHS Net Zero initiative
- Waste recording best practice
- How Civica Catering Management software can help
- Our roadmap and future developments
- Q&A with existing customers
- How to get support with set-up.
Can’t make the date? Simply register and we’ll drop a link to the recording in your inbox.
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.