Senior leaders in public sector organisations are increasingly aware of the importance of data-driven change to deliver better, more efficient services. But over the past three years, digital and data professionals have learned that change can only happen through a constant focus on championing not only the importance of good systems and governance but the practical results that flow when data is used effectively.
In this webinar, Civica teamed up with Civil Service World to support DDaT professionals as they seek to champion better data use across government. We welcomed engaging and stimulating conversation from our panellists, including:
- Kathleen Caper, Head of Data Maturity and Governance, CDDO
- Gavin Dollin, Head of Data Services, BEIS
- James Carey, Deputy Chief Data Officer, UK Hydrographic Office
- Christophe Prince, Director of Data and Identity, HO
- Mark Humphries, Consultancy Director, Civica
- Suzannah Brecknell, Editor, Civil Service World.
Watch the webinar recording to discover what the panellists had to say on:
- The latest update and monitoring information on the National Data Strategy
- Insights from Civica & Civil Service World’s research on data strategies across government
- How departments can work with their stakeholders to improve data ecosystems
- Examples of data-use in action and lessons for other policy areas
- The role of digital professionals in championing data use across departments
- How the NDS links with, and supports, government’s Digital and Data Roadmap
- Key challenges and opportunities to look for in 2023.
Alternatively, you can take a look at the visual illustration which captures key outtakes of the webinar discussion. This can also be accessed by submitting the form below.
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.