Trusted data is fundamental to ensuring cost effective quality service provision and informed decision making. Ensure your data it is complete, accurate and shareable.
Civica’s cloud enabled Master Data Management (MDM) platform, MultiVue, helps social housing providers to match, merge and master their data, ensuring the richest view of asset, customer and household; anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
Civica MultiVue will enable your organisation to:
- Deliver a complete golden record from disconnected datasets (internal and external)
- Improve the quality and accuracy of your records
- Enrich and validate records against third party reference sets
- Intelligently share changes across disconnected systems and departments
- Ensure quality data powers your analytics and strategic decision making.
The opportunities to drive improved outcomes using better data are only limited by the ability of IT and business functions to work together to identify use cases and areas of business process improvement, some common examples include:
Mergers, migrations and consolidation
- Supporting business & IT consolidation, collaboration and breaking down siloed working
- Streamlining system migration by quickly and easily analysing, de-duplicating, cleansing and enriching records ready for on-boarding on to new systems
- Automating data integration for group-wide KPI reporting, compliance oversight and Regulatory Standards.
- Empowering customer services with complete and accurate information to drive “resolved at first contact”
- Ensuring quality Digital Service experience, underpinned by accurate customer and property information, synchronised for “tell us once”
- Exploiting trusted information in service design and improved targeting of services to the right tenants via the right channels
- GDPR – ensuring real-time access to complete customer information and simplifying consent management.
- Ensuring a complete single view of Asset compliance and safety for governance
- Improving resource optimisation– driving “right first fix”
- Streamlining Regulatory Standards reporting.
- Preventing and tackling tenancy fraud through an accurate household view
- Improving arrears & incomes management – improving analytical insights and enabling early interventions to support vulnerable tenants
- Improving safeguarding of vulnerable customers & staff, through a complete household view and the proactive sharing of alerts.
- Integrating and synchronising records to ensure one complete and accurate dataset powers CRM - including deep integration with MS Dynamics through our CRM Embed module
MultiVue has supported the entire evolution that Wheatley has gone through in the past four years. It works for us because it supports multiple dimensions of our business, from people to properties and results were achieved quickly and are being built upon as we make further benefit from our relationship with Civica.
Lewis McGregor, CTO, Wheatley Group
Case study: Wheatley Group
Social housing provider streamlines services and improves support for vulnerable tenants with Civica MultiVue.
Find out more
MDM buyers guide
Learn how to turn data volume in to data value with our guide to master data management.
Find out more
Get in touch to learn more about Master Data Management