We understand that local government relies on huge amounts of data to coordinate and deliver cost effective quality services
As the nature of citizen interactions becomes more complex, the potential touchpoints they have with your organisation can span countless departments, customer facing teams and IT systems. This can present a challenge. With this much fragmented data, you run the risk of incomplete, inaccurate or duplicate citizen records and it’s hard to maintain a clear picture of performance.
Civica’s cloud enabled Master Data Management (MDM) software, MultiVue, helps local authorities to match, merge and master data from these many sources, ensuring a complete, accurate and shareable view of citizen and household records.
The improved data availability and quality provided improves user experience and unlocks exciting possibilities for tech innovation and data insights in order to deliver better, more cost-effective services.
Opportunities to create better outcomes from mastering data management
- Increase revenue with more efficient aged debtor and fraud management
- Enable the adoption and expected returns of digital self-service channels
- Ensure your CRM has the right data to resolve more enquiries at first contact.
- Support social workers in being more efficient, mobile and safe
- Enable the analytics to better manage and reduce costs and predict service delivery
- Keep the elderly independent for longer.
- Provide complete and accurate business insight when needed
- Easily use data to increase automation and make AI a reality
- Break down the inefficiencies of departmental silos.
- Support GDPR for consent and citizen rights
- Discover relationships and a household view
- Provide the data confidence for multi-agency collaboration.
In order to improve the way we provide services to our customers we have to move away from working as independent departments and focus on delivering a more holistic service to our customers. A master client index is central to this.
Peter Tolland, Head of Directorate Programmes, Digital Transformation Division, Scottish Government
Preparing data as an asset for AI in public services
Careful consideration of key issues combined with a strong master data management platform can support use of the technology for the public good, writes Ross McIntosh, business development director at Civica
MDM buyers guide
Learn how to turn data volume into data value. Download our guide to master data management.
Get in touch to learn more about Master Data Management