Delivering Sustainable Transformation in the UK Public Sector
New whitepaper from GlobalData
What do you need to do to deliver sustainable transformation?
Transformation isn’t just a buzzword or a passing fad. It’s fundamental to how we’ll deliver and improve public services in the UK. If you want to deliver truly sustainable transformation you need to transform and integrate service delivery from end-to-end, through the entire service journey, not just the front-end. A new whitepaper from GlobalData explains why and how. Complete the form below to download your copy.
- Why you need to enable improved service for all channels, not just digital channels
- How to successfully drive transformation initiatives
- What part both new and legacy technologies can play in transformation
- How collaboration must be used to drive change
- The role of data management and business intelligence
- How you and your suppliers need to engage differently
- 5 key things you can do now to kick-off transformation within your organisation
Complete the form below to download the whitepaper
By clicking 'DOWNLOAD' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here