25th August 2021
Learn how public service organisations can ADAPT and build back better
The past twelve months have been the most disruptive period for UK public services in a generation. Despite this, they have been central in the fight against COVID-19 and continue to support citizens around the country.
It is clear the pandemic has only accelerated what was already a rapidly changing world with shifting priorities. This is set to remain the case with citizens’ digital expectations intensifying, security threats growing, working practices blurring, and financial pressures increasing.
With these challenges in mind, public service organisations are already focussing on building back better and becoming more resilient in the face of future challenges. To help, we’ve teamed up with GlobalData and created a new report - Making public services more resilient – to provide you with expert insight to support you on the journey ahead.
Five reasons why you should download this report
- Read key insight from leading GlobalData analysts Alaa Owaineh (Chief Analyst), Robert Stoneman (Principal Analyst, Local Government and Emergency Services) and Jonathan Cordwell (Principal Analyst, Health and Social Care)
- Discover the main drivers in our changing world and our shifting priorities
- Gain access to our latest research and opinions from public service leaders
- Learn from the positive resilience stories shared from public service organisations
- Improve your resilience and better ADAPT for the journey ahead.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my inquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Center.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here