31st May 2023
Civica technology is at the heart of everything school caterers do
The LACA Main Event is the only national event dedicated to the school food sector, and takes place over three days, from Wednesday, 5th July to Friday, 7th July 2023 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. As LACA Partners we’ll be there for the duration: catch-up with us on stand M27 in The School Food Show exhibition. Join us to celebrate excellence from across the industry when we sponsor the LACA Awards for Excellence. See us in action when we keep diners at the event safe with our Saffron Wellbeing app.
This year’s event is taking place at a time of unprecedented pressure on the School Food Sector with historic rates of food inflation and difficulty recruiting and retaining staff. These challenges are impacting operators' ability to run the service and putting pressure on employee wellbeing. Moreover, the cost-of-living crisis means that too many children are experiencing food insecurity and going hungry. Simply put, a hungry child cannot learn.
Reasons to visit Civica on stand M27
Visit us to hear directly from our customers how Civica’s technology is at the heart of everything they do. Learn how they’re using our Saffron catering management, cashless catering and payments software and apps to:
- Safeguard services by delivering nutritious meals on budget by rapidly altering recipes and menus in response to changing ingredient prices and availability
- Tightly manage purchasing by controlling what’s purchased centrally while engaging more easily with a wider range of suppliers
- Power free school meal programmes using our data-driven technologies
- Protect pupil wellbeing and ease parental anxiety by better supporting those facing deprivation or with allergies and medical conditions
- Cater more sustainably by cutting food waste, tracking carbon and buying local to reduce food miles.
The latest lunchtime technology for less
Our new Cashless Cloud and integrated e-Payments software save you money and get the queue moving faster. They’re the perfect solution for centralised operations and we’ll be offering some great cashflow-friendly deals at the event. Discover the benefits:
- Rapid visibility of requirements and easy real time data on take-up and FSM
- Reduce food waste and maximise take-up with meal pre-order
- Improve experience for staff, pupils and parents with intuitive online ordering and payment
- Fast implementation and low total cost of ownership
- No need for dedicated devices, local infrastructure and or IT support for updates
- Easy resilient integration with payments and MIS providers (including Arbor)
- Improved data security with secure cloud hosting.
Meet Civica at LACA Main Event and School Food Show
If you’re a school caterer looking for ways to navigate through the current landscape then we’d love the opportunity to meet with you on stand M27 or during one of the many networking opportunities. Simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to make arrangements.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my inquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Center.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here
How can we maximise social and economic value from universal free school meals?
Hear from Dawn Pollard, MD for Catering, on why data-driven technologies are the vital ingredient for success.Read more