Recruitment software - standard with Civica HR
Our cloud-enabled recruitment software improves applicant experience and make vacancy management, recruiting and onboarding more efficient with automation, digital engagement and connected data.
Civica Recruitment helps recruiters to keep track of advertising and applications, schedule interviews, manage tests, references and right-to-work checks. The graphical dashboard provides an instant view of key-metrics, helping you keep on top of activities, budgets and targets.
Total integration with Civica HR ensures the management of applicant to employee to leaver to vacancy is seamlessly efficient, with intelligent joined-up processes and budget management built-in.
Add our optional e-Recruit extension to publish job adverts online, receive applications and provide onboarding facilities to successful applicants.
The Civica HR & Payroll platform features fully integrated HR software, payroll software and time management solutions, which can be used in combination or standalone and include the latest digital employee self-service technologies. We can also offer integrated managed payroll services. The software is cloud-enabled and we can manage this for you.
Please read on for a comprehensive feature list.
The whole recruitment process is handled automatically from receiving the application form to completing the HR records. I really like that - it saves a lot of time.
Ann Stewart, HR Manager, St Andrews Links Trust
The recruitment module will save us a huge amount of time and enable us to keep a log of all previous candidates… we won’t have to duplicate effort.
Helen Morrell, HR Manager, Day Aggregates
Why choose Civica Recruitment Software
- Streamline processes, throughout the employee life cycle, minimise data entry
- Improved analytics, provide valuable metrics to help meet your organisational goals
- Simplify shortlising with digital features for managers
Recruitment module key features:
- Import or manually enter candidate details and establish shortlists or take applications online using the Civica e-Recuit option
- Manage and record interviews and assessment results
- Manage DBS checks, references and all communications
- Comprehensive suite of reports provide valuable metrics to help you meet your organisational goals
- Recruiting managers can raise acquisitions and shortlist candidates online using Civica’s HR Payroll Self-Service module.
Civica’s e-Recruit module extends the recruitment administration functionality available enabling users to post vacancies to a company website and for applicants to apply for them. It enables users to define the application questions for each vacancy and candidates to enter, save and submit their applications and any associated documents online. The solution also provide onboarding features for successful applicants.
Transparent HR and payroll management at St Andrews Links
Scotland’s Home of Golf ensures efficient time and attendance recording and payroll accuracy for permanent and seasonal employees.View case study
Get in touch today
You may also be interested in...
Find out more