Authority Safety RedHawk
With Authority Safety RedHawk your agency will receive a highly-effective information and communications tool aimed at promoting officer safety and department interoperability.
Authority RedHawk is a Web service that allows officers and departments to run LEADS queries either in-car or on-station, giving the officer immediate feedback on the person or vehicle they are engaged with. With RedHawk, officers can know immediately:
- “Does this person have a warrant?”
- “Is this person under suspicion?”
- “Does this person have a Concealed Carry Permit?”
- “Does this person have a Protection Order against them?”
- “Is the vehicle stolen?”
- “Has this person’s registration expired?”
- Promotes interoperability with other Departments on the RedHawk Network.
- LEADS/BMV information can be used to populate Traffic Tickets, Accident Reports, and NIBRS Records.
- Text chatting and VoIP Internet phone calls can be made with other users/departments on the RedHawk System