Empowering a golden patient record for Maury Regional Health
Creating a single location for medical information, patient conditions and test results
Like many health systems, Maury Regional Health had data across several IT systems: four EHR systems and a patient portal. Each system had its own names, patient identifiers, and medical records, making it difficult to get a single view of its patients.
Maury wanted resolution to the record disparities and a single “golden view” of individual patients - creating a one-stop location for medical information, patient conditions, and test results.
- Merged nearly 193,000 records and 68,000 patient portal records
- Integrated four different electronic health record (EMR) systems
- Created multiple lists of potential patients to merge at desired threshold scoring
- Maintained the highest level of data integrity, regardless of the original data source or format
- Advanced capacity for growth with cleaner data
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Achieved meaningful use for both acute and ambulatory care
Civica’s next-generation EMPI solution ensures that we can maintain the highest level of data integrity, regardless of the original data source or format.
Jim Parcel, CIO, Maury Regional Health
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work