22nd September 2019
Supporting Camden Clinical Commissioning Group to deliver Citizens’ Panels
Camden CCG partnered with Civica Engagement Solutions to recruit, set up and manage a Citizens’ Panel initiative with the focus on gathering views from a representative section of the community.
- Recruited panel members using demographic profiling intelligence tools, to provide a representative section of the community
- Using Civica Engage, our leading membership management solution Camden was able to segment data collected from the panel to attain important citizen insights
- Managed communications with over 1000 citizens to keep them better informed of new developments and information in health and social care
- Organised and facilitated a series of focus groups exploring health topics such as; enhanced GP access and access to children’s services; care navigation and social prescribing
- Provided research consultancy on the design of surveys, as well as delivering analysis of completed surveys to deliver insights on topics such as self-care and mental health.
Civica is very professional and extremely helpful in providing advice and support around how best to structure engagement exercises that deliver feedback which is appropriate and is influencing our decision making as we transform health and care services across Camden.
Camden Clinical Commissioning Group