Be Compliant. Mitigate Risks.
Helping you to proactively manage compliance & prevent risk.
Compliance is vital - Social Housing organisations are increasingly looking at how they can effectively deliver compliance for gas safety, fire risk, electrical, asbestos and legionella which drives the need to have a comprehensive asset management in place.
We are supporting a number of customers, and their third party suppliers, to be compliant and mitigate potential risks across their assets.
Here's how we can help you:
Risk Management: be in control of your risk assessment processes
Keystone Risk Management (KRM) is a critical tool that allows social landlords to take control of their risk assessments processes, managing both assessments and associated actions, for unlimited risk processes, such as, fire, asbestos, electrical, gas safety and legionella.
Key features include:
- Manage all aspects of compliance & risk assessments
- User-defined risk scoring
- Recording and management of remedial actions
- KPI dashboard - a single view of all your tasks & actions
- 100% audit trail
Compliance Dashboard - take corrective action in a timely manner by managing critical KPIs
Keystone Compliance Dashboard is a configurable tool to help you:
- Follow the correct process to comply with laws and regulations
- Take corrective action in a timely manner
- View and manage all your critical KPI's in one dashboard.
MINI - access information securely from any device, anytime
Keystone MINI is a mobile portal. It gives you access to up to date asset information so your team can manage compliance tasks/risks from any supported smartphone, tablet or PC.
By integrating MINI with Keystone asset register, (KAR), planned maintenance (KPM) and servicing & inspections (KSI), ensures your suppliers and maintenance teams are informed of all health and safety risks, such as asbestos, advice and cautions together with other planned tasks.
Key features include:
- Allows housing officers, repairs operatives and third-party contractors to see core information - depending on their role
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based interface providing information anytime, anywhere
- Security permissions ensures limited access to sensitive information
- Fully auditable for audit and compliance.
Risk Management & Compliance
Please complete this form to contact Civica.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my inquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Center.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here