3rd August 2022
Strategy Director – Health & Care
Location: Home based with occasional travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 2107
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
We are looking to recruit a Strategy Director for Civica’s Health & Care Department. The Health and Care Strategy Director will be responsible for shaping the direction of the Civica portfolio in this sector. The role will involve gathering and translating deep customer insight into multi-year growth plans, product roadmaps, acquisition strategy, pushing the innovation agenda, and driving change within the Division.
The successful candidate will be comfortable communicating at all levels from C-Suite to line of business heads to understand strategic challenges and how Civica can evolve our offerings to meet these challenges and feed this directly into an overall Divisional Product strategy and a line of business product strategy.
- Experience defining strategy and developing product roadmaps in the software/SaaS space
- Established expertise in UK Health and Care sector
- Experience gathering customer insight (both qualitative and quantitative), analysing them and summarising into trends and consumable insight
- Track record of not only defining strategy but also driving its successful implementation
- Experience driving innovation in an organisation preferred
- Great communication skills with track record of building documents to drive change internally, and thought leadership externally
- Good understanding of technology and Cloud (including value drivers) and successful value propositions that drive customer installed base migration from on-premise to cloud
- Comfortable working in matrix organisation, great influencing skills
- Ability to engage at all levels including senior executives
- Self-driven with a positive approach to a variety of challenges.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.