26th May 2022
Location: Home Based with travel when required
Job reference: 1617
Skills: Azure / AWS, TOGAF, Agile, SDLC processes & methodologies
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with demonstrable experience of architecting how cloud & software solutions will be delivered? Do you want to secure a role with a UK Top 2 Software Company?
We are looking to recruit a Solutions Architect to join Civica’s Central Government Team. Working with high profile customers you will be responsible for supporting the solution design of new products & innovative digital solutions working with technical teams, and the customer, on how solutions will be delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solutions Architect with an in depth knowledge architecting seeking role with a leading tech company.
- Work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams
- Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders
- Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
- Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international)
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for a range of industry focused sales propositions
- Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business
- Act as pre-sales solution architect for bids and proposals, assisting with estimation and planning
- Work as part of a team to design and develop proof of concepts and deliver client demonstration
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.