18th May 2022
Job Role: Housing Apprentice Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Housing and Asset Management
Job Reference: 1966
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
To provide support to Civica’s Housing customers:
- First and second line customer technical and application support.
- To work with colleagues and customers to respond appropriately to customer incidents and requests, in line with Civica business needs and to provide an effective service to customers.
- To ensure support of software and services in line with agreed policies and standards.
Principle Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Handling incidents and requests in line with the Civica Service Desk ITIL framework.
- To support customers using of a variety of support tools to meet and exceed agreed SLA and KPIs.
- To provide accurate, timely and clear responses to customers and internal stakeholders on all activities undertaken.
- Maintain and develop your customer skills so that you can perform your role in line with the requirements of the business.
- Maintain and develop your technical skills, working with data technologies within a Cloud business.
- Maintain and contribute to the team’s knowledge management system, suggesting improvements and new content.
- To adhere to internal processes and procedures to maintain our ISO certification and Information Governance compliance.
- Support continuous service improvement through active participation, and other tasks as defined by the Team Leader.
- Work in a manner that embraces Civica culture and values, contributing to your individual development and that of the wider team and business unit.
- To always promote Civica, its products and practices in a positive and professional manner.
- Undertake training to become effective and proficient in role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience of direct contact with customers in a customer facing service or technical role.
- Proactive and committed approach to customer service and personal development.
- Great technical and numeracy skills, including the ability to interpret and manipulate data.
- Degree (2:2 or higher)
- Strong well developed technical skills
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Exposure to Cloud technologies, including Azure and DevOps.
- Knowledge of SQL; queries and data manipulation.
- Proficient with MS Office suite; advanced Excel knowledge preferable.
- Exposure to Power BI.
- Interest in gaining a wide breath of technical and customer related skills.
- Business knowledge of housing would be advantageous.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.