8th September 2022
Customer Experience Advisor
Location: Home Based/London
Job reference: 2166
Skills / Experience: MS Excel, Customer support, patient experience
We are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Advisor to join our Engagement team who develop and support a leading platform for measuring patient and employee feedback within healthcare organisations.
Our Customer Experience Team act as first line support to customers that use our Civica Experience product and ensure they have the knowledge and support needed to succeed.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- You will be the named Customer Experience representative for a selection of our Civica Experience customers, maintaining an account list of around 15 and delivering regular catch-up meetings and reviews with these customers
- Provide first-line support to these customers via telephone, email and MS Teams - verifying and understanding their request, answering queries, addressing problems and offering assistance and solutions
- Problem solve and troubleshoot with customers, either assisting them whilst on the phone or taking details and getting back to them in a timely manner once the answer has been found
- Communicate and work effectively with your Experience colleagues and give updates on current jobs, tasks, projects and issues.
You will have:
- Experience within patient experience (highly desirable)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong desire to help and support customers
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
Studies have shown that certain underrepresented groups of people are less likely to apply for a job that they don’t 100% match. At Civica, we’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel.
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity but you don’t meet all of the requirements then please apply. You could be the perfect candidate for this or other opportunities within Civica.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.