4th August 2022
Account Director – MOD & SIS
Located: Home Based + Travel
Job Reference: 1044
Are you working in technology account management? Are you ex armed forces? Or are you looking for your first step within professional services? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is a top provider of IT managed services to public sector organisations. Civica Central Government design, build and deploy solutions across five specialist areas (Responsive Digital Services, Effective Mobile Working, intelligent Case Management, Digital Workplace Solutions and Trusted Data Analytics)
We are currently recruiting an ambitious and capable Account Director to join the Civica Central Government Division. This role is focused on cross and up selling our solutions into MoD and SIS, maximizing the opportunities within the accounts.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the Senior Account Director to exceed targets
- Manage every aspect of the sales cycle, from initial preparation and customer engagement through to deal closure and handover to delivery.
- Qualify every opportunity using recognised tools, to ensure effort is only expended on deals with a strong likelihood of closure.
- Understand the competitive landscape you are operating in, be capable of positioning Civica to win by emphasizing our differentiators.
- Contribute to the evolution of product/service roadmaps in your market, by identifying repeatable customer challenges that can be profitably addressed.
The ideal candidate will have an ex armed forces background working within an client services/account management role within technology (desirable, but not essential) you will be excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer, keen to share relevant insights and knowledge so the customer is well looked after. You will have excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and be able to keep calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate experience in a relationship/account management position.
- Blended/Remote working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy - We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact – Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.