6th May 2022
Technical Support Analyst
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1945
Are you an IT professional with experience of supporting software looking for a role with one of the UK’s leading software companies? Are you looking for a role with excellent opportunities for career progression?
Working across our Trac and Warwick International business unit’s you will be responsible for providing second and third line technical and application support to the internal Civica Recruitment and Occupational Health support team(s).
You will be responsible for:
- Bridging the gap between the Development and Support team, acting as the technical conduit with the internal Recruitment Support Teams.
- Monitoring, Triaging and responding to all incoming queries. Resolving appropriate issues where possible. Allocating tickets to the Development Reactive Team as appropriate
- Triage issues, including replicating them on internal or test environments to identify software bugs or changes.
- Follow and execute pre-defined scripts to resolve common issues.
- Investigate ad-hoc issues to determine root cause and either resolve or redirect as appropriate
- Update and maintain knowledge management tools, suggesting improvements and new content.
- To maintain accurate time recording to facilitate accurate production of Management Information reporting.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.