25th February 2021
Job title: Support Analyst (Fleet Management Software)
Do you have previous experience working with fleet management software and you’re looking for a new challenge supporting Software? Or do you have previous experience in a support position with exposure to SQL?
Civica is looking for a Support Analyst to join their Fleet Management Support team to ensure the provision of high quality product support to Civica customers.
Management and visibility of vehicle and driver compliance is essential for fleet managers to ensure public safety. Our cloud-enabled fleet management software, Tranman, supports both public and private sector organisations to more effectively manage processes and reduce costs through improved information management and more efficient data capture. With over 30 years of sector experience, our software can help you enhance workshop productivity, minimise vehicle downtime for repairs, improve accident and risk management, and improve fuel usage controls.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone who either has experience working with fleet management software and is looking to take the step into a software support role or for those who have previous experience on in a support desk environment looking for a new challenge.
Exposure to SQL is beneficial.
Your core responsibilities;
- Investigate customer reported problems and help resolve according to contract SLAs.
- Ensure all relevant information has been supplied by customer in order to process calls in most efficient manner.
- Build effective relationships with both customer base and internal teams.
- Ensure customers are kept advised of problem progression with particular focus on adherence to SLA’s
- Escalate major issues ensuring key internal staff are kept advised of impact and solution progression.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.