11th January 2022
Job title: Software Project Manager
Location: Home based with occasional travel as and when may be required
Are you a commercially focused Project Manager with experience of delivering software projects within the Public Sector / Regulatory Services?
This role will be supporting with our cloud-based Regulatory Services Software, making regulatory services management easier for local authorities.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Regulatory Delivery Team, delivering high quality, complex software implementation projects for Civica Regulatory Services customers and may also include other Civica products and bespoke development of varying sizes.
You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects so previous multiple project delivery experience is essential, along with a strong commercial awareness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven software project management experience, delivering multiple projects for external customers within the Public Sector / Regulatory services
- Good knowledge of the Regulatory Services sector and policies or Public Sector projects
- Strong commercial awareness and a consistent history managing profitable project delivery
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops
- Excellent Communication skills and able to liaise at all levels of seniority
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer
- Proactive ongoing management throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifying and quantifying project risks and mitigating actions
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders and project teams to ensure coherent design and delivery
- Ensure accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasting of assigned projects
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.