6th May 2022
Software Developer (C#.Net)
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1941
Skills: C#.Net, MVC, jQuery, SQL Server
Are you a C# Software Developer looking for a role with one of the UK’s leading software companies? Do you enjoy working as part of a talented technical team on innovative software solutions?
Working as part of our Civica Health & Care Business Unit you will work as part of the dedicated team for our InfoFlex product: https://www.civica.com/en-gb/product-pages/infoflex/
Working as part of an experienced team of .Net Developers you will be responsible for developing new solutions, and product enhancements. Experience of the healthcare software industry and healthcare standards eg. HL7, FHIR is desirable but not essential.
- MVC / Web API Application Development
- Application & System Architecture Design
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.