19th January 2022
Job title: Service Design Consultant
Location: Home based with occasional travel as and when may be required
Reference Number: 1681
This role will be supporting with Digital360, our cloud enabled contact management software, directly supporting all touch points, with powerful automation, workflow and integration at its core.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Service Design Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Service Design Consultant to provide comprehensive consultancy and training on the Digital360 platform to customers and colleagues and be a key contributor to ongoing development.
The successful candidate will be commercially astute with the gravitas, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work closely with internal and external customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Implementation / Training / Consultancy background within a software house or local government
- Proven experience delivering service design / discovery workshops within a customer environment
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Excellent attention to detail when analysing new requirements and when documenting workshop outputs / customer facing documentation
- Excellent communication skills, presenting, written and verbal at all levels
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead on Discovery workshops with customers and promote Civica solutions, as well as producing comprehensive documentation
- Be the lead consultant in redesigning services for customers including requirements gathering, analysis and solution design.
- Deliver services (including documents, video’s, wiki and training) in accordance with agreed customer project plans
- Participate in team discussions and work alongside other team members e.g. Presales and Technical Architects, to ensure the highest quality solutions are provided to customers
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.