1st March 2022
Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager (Clinical Systems)
Location: Working from Home + occasional UK travel
Reference Number: 1760
Civica Health & Care systems enables clinicians, frontline workers and key-decision makers in the Healthcare sector to make informed choices and deliver outstanding care. We provide smart, dependable software that connects people, processes and systems more effectively.
As a result of a continued period of growth we are eager to appoint a Clinical Systems Project Manager in a Senior PM or Programme Manager capacity to join the PM Team in the successful delivery of a complete portfolio of projects, delivering against commercial, technical and contractual requirements agreed with each Customer.
This is a great time to join this fast-growing Civica business. We have an incredibly busy order pipeline.
- Delivering complex software implementation projects.
- Being seen internally and externally as an ambassador for the Projects Team as well as Civica
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are managed in line with the relevant project framework and delivered to agreed quality, scope, time and commercial terms
- Defining viable project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Applying Project lifecycle, methodology and processes effectively
- Preparation and maintenance of all project documentation
- Professional and effective planning and control
- Identifying and quantifying project risks and mitigating actions
- Proactive ongoing management throughout the project lifecycle
- Effective management of assigned resource
- Adhering to agreed reporting and governance frameworks
- Ensuring relevant approvals and sign offs are in place
Civica delivers a wide range of specialist software solutions to Local Government, Central Government, the NHS and private Customers across the UK. We have grown year on year for the last 22 years.
- 4+ years projects delivery experience delivering clinical systems into NHS Customers, including EPMA (E-prescribing), and EDMS (Document Management) solutions.
- Either gained within a software house or Consultancy setting or directly within the NHS.
- Strong project governance experience delivering software delivery projects
- Able to evidence experience delivering concurrent complex software delivery projects.
- Experience delivering software projects from £100K to £2m in value.
- Professional, resourceful, driven, energetic!
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.