26th April 2022
Senior Network Engineer
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1912
Skills: Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, Cisco Route / Switch, ASA / Firepower
Are you a Senior Network Engineer looking for a role with a global technology company? Do you enjoy working as part of a talented team as a lead on the design and implementation of Cisco networking projects?
We are looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer to join Civica core Network Team. You will work in a team of Senior Engineers and be responsible for the delivery of projects, consultancy and technical support across to hosted and WAN connected customers, and my Civica’s internal systems as part of a managed service offering.
You will be self-starter comfortable managing your own workload, and taking a lead on projects. You will be working at a CCNP level on a wide range of projects.
- Design, implement and support customer solutions into the datacentre infrastructure
- Design, implement and support customer WAN solutions utilising MPLS technology
- Maintain 100% uptime of my client’s network infrastructure and customer solutions
- Assist with the on-going development of the core network strategy
- Assist with the on-going development of the datacentre strategy
- Assist with the on-going development of the Network Operations team
- Investigate and resolve support logs in a timely manner
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.