10th November 2021
Job Title: Senior Data Delivery Executive
Location: London/ Home – blended working
We are looking to recruit a Senior Data Delivery Executive to work as part of our Election Services Team. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of data quality which we receive from customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our excellent Data, Design and Digital Department.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be an experienced data professional with a high level of accuracy. An experienced user of document composition software such as Quadient Inspire and experience of using large volume email software (Groupmail) You will bring new ideas to the team and have an enthusiastic can do approach.
- Experience of Document Composition, especially with software such as Quadient Inspire or GMC PrintNet would be extremely advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Access and Excel, and a knowledge and experience of mail merges
- Skills in VBA and any other programming or scripting languages (C#)
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to maintain accuracy under pressure within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to liaise with both a technical and non-technical audience across all levels of the company
- Knowledge of and experience working with HTML.
Your core responsibilities:
- Creating variable data setups using Quadient Inspire (document composition software)
- Liaising with client advisors and the Design team regarding the layout of artwork and space for personalisation
- Create new and use existing batch files for data manipulation and standardisation
- Preparing print data for mailing by mailsorting and performing bespoke data processing tasks
- Preparing data quality reports for clients to examine, and updating the data based on client responses
- Preparing content using internal templates or clients’ HTML designs in GroupMail (email software)
- Overseeing email blasts, ensuring that they despatch as scheduled
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.