27th October 2021
Quality Assurance Manager
Candidates must be based within or local to Dayton, Ohio.
Working as part of a high performing and collaborative Software development team, the Quality Assurance Manager will lead the successful delivery of testing for projects for multiple product areas, covering all levels of testing including functional and non-functional testing.
The role will have responsibility for all testing activities from the initial planning and estimating, through to the delivery of the solution, providing expert testing input to the overall planning, estimating, monitoring and control of the delivery.
This is a great opportunity to join an IT Solutions business that develops software that truly makes a difference to communities at a local level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong well developed test management skills and in-depth knowledge of current testing techniques across all test levels
- Excellent working knowledge of applying testing methods such as risk-based testing, static review techniques, test process efficiency and effectiveness measurements
- ISTQB Practitioner or Advanced certified
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jira, or other development lifecycle tracking tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Co-ordinate delivery of the testing solution, manage the testing tasks of a team of testers and senior testers across the end-to-end testing lifecycle, providing direction, leadership, and guidance
- Manage the production, quality and accuracy of all test deliverables and ensure that these adhere to the business test policies
- Assess and mitigate any risks or issues that threaten the achievement of the testing deliverables
- Produce test deliverables, Test Plans and Test Outcome Reports
- Drive continuous improvement to increase product quality and achieve business targets
Civica provides a wide range of software solutions for the public sector and regulated private sector markets, delivering better performance for people and communities around the world. Our focus is to be the leading software partner for our markets. Our North America office provides market leading software solutions to State & Local Government, Public Safety and Justice & Courts sectors.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2021
At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers.