15th September 2021
Project Manager (Transport and Travel software)
Working from Home + occasional UK travel (South West based ideal)
**Ideal opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking to further their career in software projects delivery **
Joining a small team of 4 Project Managers, this PM will look after software delivery projects for our Transport and Travel software solutions. You will work within an experienced and collaborative project management team in a busy projects delivery environment delivering our market leading transport and travel software solutions to a diverse range of customers. Our market leading fleet software solutions are delivered to customers including Polices Forces, Fire Brigade Services, Rail Services etc.
We have a very busy order book and our projects team are expanding, it’s a great time to join us!
You will need to be currently working as a Project Manager delivering software solutions and eager to take the next step in your project management career.
- 3+ years project management experience delivering IT projects, ideally software solutions delivery from within a supplier / software solutions type business
- Prince 2 Practitioner OR Agile Project Manager
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Quick learner
- Current UK driving license
Your core responsibilities:
- Manage concurrent smaller value projects delivery
- Define project objectives
- Apply project lifecycle methodology and processes
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation
- Adhere to reporting and governance framework
- Complete post project reviews
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.