17th June 2022
Job title: Product Consultant
Location: Home Working
Job Reference: 2027
Skills: software implementation, implementation consultant, project implementation, business analyst, business analysis, product consultant
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Are you a Software Implementation Consultant looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government and the NHS, (including Education, Housing, Pensions, Emergency Services, Health & Social Care etc.)...and we are still growing!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Implementation Consultant to join our diverse Case Management team to help create services for high profile customer programmes, including engagements with local and central government as well as private sector organisations.
In this role, you will be:
- Configuring iCasework software
- Testing, documenting and due diligence for implementations and upgrades
- Building/maintaining relationships with new and existing clients at all levels of seniority
- Eliciting and documenting client requirements, producing acceptance criteria, and creating user stories that follow a user-centred design approach
- Creating “As-Is” and “To-Be” process models and undertaking GAP analysis of those models.
- Identifying pain points and opportunities for improving efficiency
- Advocating BA practice and awareness of changing trends
You will be in a challenging and exciting role, supporting our growing number of software implementations - as our team delivers solutions to an increasing number of organisations within the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia.
This is a great opportunity that offers:
- Extensive training
- Friendly supportive environment
- Room for rapid progression
- 3+ years commercial experience in Software Industry, in an Implementation/Product Consultant role.
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis methods and applicable techniques.
- Experience using analysis/elicitation techniques (e.g., workshops, interviews, observations etc.).
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
We are one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.