14th December 2021
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: Home based
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager excited by the opportunity to support a growing, leading software organisation?
Do you have a strong ability to handle demanding projects simultaneously?
Then this could be an exciting new role you will thrive in!
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- A seasoned marketer who’s a driven and dedicated individual with;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B tech marketing – essential
- Experience of leading and motivating a remote team - preferred
- Experience of using marketing platforms such as MarketPoint, Eloqua an advantage
- Experienced in delivering lead nurture programmes – preferred
- CIM qualified - preferred
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent - preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications – essential
- Working knowledge of the overall public sector desirable
- Experience of marketing to the UK Central Government sector highly desirable
- Willingness to travel (UK) periodically as the team is based out of our London and Bristol offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for leading a small team, creating, and implementing marketing strategy and delivering a programme of activity to support business plans.
- Work with Senior Leadership Teams to understand business objectives, value propositions, target markets & buyer personas
- Oversee the assessment and selection of appropriate marketing mix to deliver campaigns in line with product roadmaps
- Direct marketing, online/digital marketing, live and virtual events, advertising, and promotion
- Manage the design & implementation campaigns within timescales and budgets to enable sales achievement
- Ensure generation of solid sales pipeline using appropriate marketing tools and techniques
- Oversee the design & implementation of lead nurture campaigns to deliver sales pipeline
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral/sales enablement tools to support effective campaigning, including liaison with
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.