13th January 2022
Job title: Marketing Executive – Education Division
Location: Home based
Job type: 6-12 month Fixed Term Contract
Flexible working available
Are you a Marketing professional excited by the chance to support a growing, leading software organisation? We have a fantastic opportunity for any freelance/contract Marketing professionals looking for the stability of a contract or any immediately available candidates looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Education Division creating concepts, building campaigns and driving through to completion.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be a skilled marketer, with proven ability to take a campaign from preconception through to completion. You will have excellent communication skills enabling you to liaise with the relevant stakeholders and a proven track record of organisational and prioristisation skills.
You will be:
- A confident, experienced professional with strong communication skills
- Experienced with email marketing and effective at writing copy for a variety of media
- An ability to take dry product information and build engaging copy is essential
- Analytical with a focus on results-based marketing
- A self-starter who can work autonomously as well as be a key team player
- Ideally experienced within the Education sector
Your core responsibilities:
- Work with Sales teams, practice and capability leads, business leaders etc. to understand business objectives, value propositions, target markets and buyer personas
- Design and implement both engagement & lead nurture campaigns to generate sales leads and pipeline and to develop leads through the sales cycle, within agreed timescales and budget
- Assess and select appropriate marketing mix for each campaign, including direct marketing, online/digital marketing, live and virtual events, advertising and promotion
- Production of marketing collateral/sales enablement tools to support each campaign, including liaison with internal groups and external agencies to develop messaging and deliverables
- Effectively manage a budget following defined protocols
- Report on campaign effectiveness and RoI
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.