20th June 2022
Job title: Organsional Development Coordinator
Location: UK - Home based with travel
Job type: Full time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator/Coordinator to come and join our friendly People & Organisational Development Team to provide first class coordination support to colleagues across the Civica organisation.
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a large diverse software company supporting the business divisions from a Learning & Development administration perspective. We offer support and training for this role and hope to bring someone onboard that is keen to develop
- Support the Group OD Consultant and global academy team with the coordination and management of academy workshops and programmes (Sales academy and Delivery Excellence, first impressions, explore, leadership in action)
- Responsible for ensuring invitation details for workshops are kept up to date
- Creation and coordination of pre work for academy workshops/programmes
- Lead on small continuous improvement projects for the Academy team
- Coordinate academy workshop set up when required
- Administration of our internal 360 process
- Responsible for the collation and review of feedback from academy workshops and programmes, sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Produce training reports as requested via our HR system, and on a recurring basis
- Support with e-learning content creation and storyboarding
- Support coordination of our early careers programme and drive the utilisation of our apprenticeship levy
- Responsible for ensuring Purchase Orders relating to training are dealt with using the internal Finance System
- Responsible for the maintenance of Academy waiting lists
- Key point of contact in the Academy team for general queries via shared inbox
- Ensure the production and branding of academy materials when required for programmes – attendee list, evaluations forms, workbooks, handouts, pre work materials
- Create invitation lists for training workshops from the waiting lists and send invites to delegates
- Support with administration and maintenance of the learning management system (globally) - updating content, users and running reports.
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working in coordination/administration environment
- Evidence of responding effectively and in a timely manner to business needs
- Experience of delivering/supporting small projects
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and written
- Passionate about tasks that continuously improve working environment
- Experience of working in an Organisational Development environment and coordination of training/L&D activities
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.