4th August 2021
Job title: Implementation Manager - Housing
Location: Home based
This role will be part of our Social Housing team, supporting with our cloud-optimised housing needs software, allowing customers, housing officers and partner landlords to better manage all aspects of the housing needs service, from initial contact through to tenancy management.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Implementation Manager
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for the costing, planning and implementation of minor changes to existing clients’ configurations within the Abritas system.
The role will involve completing high-level specifications from account managers, assessing the effort and risk involved and then ultimately undertaking the development, testing and rollout of the changes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integration of new functionality with existing systems once the client’s agreement is obtained
- Set-up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget, and to the right quality, in line with Civica’s Project Management methodology
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary
- Support customers in their preparation of testing and training plans
- Lead and chair key workshops e.g. scoping, project kick off and review meetings to manage resources using Civica methodologies
You will ideally have:
- Knowledge of Abritas systems and capabilities
- Experience within the Public Sector; Social Housing / Local Government
- Strong analysis skills using comparison tools such as SQL Examiner and Beyond Compare
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to manage expectations and control change in an IT projects environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.