29th April 2022
Join our 2022 graduate programme…
Graduate Support Analyst
Location: Bristol and blended working
Job Reference: 1864
At Civica, we never stand still…
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth – We never stand still, so you won’t either!
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
From new faces and experiences, to opportunities and challenges, it’s our people and culture that makes us different. After all, our sustained growth and success over the last 22 years hasn’t been coincidental. It’s been down to us attracting, recruiting and retaining, fresh thinking individuals with a passion to make a difference. Individuals just like YOU!
Our technology is used all over the country and touches the very depths of cyberspace in a multitude of industries – so when you join our team, the sky’s definitely not the limit.
You’ll join our 2 year graduate scheme and go through our induction programme. As you progress up the ranks, you’ll follow a comprehensive learning and development programme. You’ll also get regular mentoring from more experienced colleagues and regular performance and salary reviews throughout the graduate scheme.
So, what does a Graduate Support Analyst do?
- Provide support to Civica’s NHS Finance customers:
- First and second line customer technical and application support to Civica Population Health Intelligence customers.
- To work with colleagues and customers to respond appropriately to customer incidents and requests, in line with Civica business needs to provide effective service to customers.
- Maintain and develop your technical skills, working with data technologies within a Cloud business.
- Work in a manner that embraces Civica culture and values, contributing to your individual development and that of the wider team and business unit.
The secret to your success
- Passion. That’s our secret. We only employ the most talented, qualified and creative graduates, all of whom exhibit professionalism, consistency and integrity in everything they do. We promise that the only career limitation will be your own ambition!
- Commitment. Our people and their commitment to do well for customers, colleagues and communities, is a defining characteristic of Civica.
- Excellent communication skills, a proven ability to work as a team and great interpersonal skills count. We’ll also be looking for you to be self-motivated and work on your own initiative. At Civica we embrace diversity and appreciate individuality, so don’t forget to tell us about your passions and adventures!
Essential skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business/Computing related discipline (Minimum classification 2:2). Ideally degree qualification includes a Contract Law module.
- You will have attention-to-detail, be organized, and flexible in your approach to tasks.
- You will have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel).
We’re big on benefits
As clichéd as it may sound, you’re our future, our differentiator and our greatest asset, so rest assured that we’ll reward you accordingly. Here’s what you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews and 1:1s
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical Illness cover from your first day of employment (£25,000)
You’ll also receive a competitive, flexible benefits package which includes private healthcare cover, cycle to work scheme, Tastecard and more.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus a ‘Donate a day’ to support a charity of your choice.
- An internal rewards system for going the extra mile - 100 points = £1.
A full induction programme and training provided through the Civica Academy, together with mentoring and coaching to aid your career. For more information, please email our Academy team.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.