13th September 2021
Job title: Full stack Developer
Skills: React, MongoDB, Flux, NodeJS and Azure
Location: Remote – Occasional travel to Warwick
Business Unit: Health & Social Care - https://www.civica.com/en-gb/sector-pages/health-and-care/
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Job contact: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-jones-dccivica/
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Want to hear what our people think of Civica?
Check our Glassdoor reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Civica-Reviews-E35357.htm
- Strong UX and/or UI background, especially in web sites/applications (HTML/CSS)
- Sound understanding of React, Flux and NodeJS is required
- Practical experience of MongoDB NoSQL database in a commercial context
- Knowledge of testing strategies. Jest experience would be beneficial
Please apply using the links, contact me on LinkedIn or email me directly.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2021.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.