3rd December 2021
Data Management Consultant
Location: Home Based
Skills: Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Migration, Data Integration, Master Data Management
We are looking to recruit a Data Management Consultant to join our Consultancy Service Group. The group helps clients with all aspects Digital Transformation from developing their digital and data strategies, through designing and implementing data-centric solutions to supporting business change.
Our clients are looking to their data for the insight they need to reduce costs and to improve outcomes.
Our projects are varied and include:
- Defining Data Strategies to enable our clients to realise their vision
- Performing data management maturity assessments
- Building business cases to unlock investment in data management
- Developing data management target operating models, architectures and roadmaps
- Establishing effective frameworks for data governance, master data management and data quality
- Regulatory compliance assessments, including data protection
- Data management and analytics technology assessment and selection
- Architecting and guiding the implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) or Analytics Solutions
- Defining data migration strategies and implementing data migrations
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Management professional seeking a role working in consultancy for a leading public sector technology partner.
Civica are a leading provider of digital solutions and managed services for public sector and regulated markets. We help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
Top rated employer - Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ - Gold
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
- 22 years of unbroken growth
- 9 years average length of service
- 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
In return Civica can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2021.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.