2nd December 2020
Job title: Customer Support
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you thrive of giving a positive customer experience? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’ve opened up two new opportunities for two ambitious and driven candidates to join our junior Customer Support team within our payments division. You’ll be supporting some of our major clients in the use of our payments services as well as assisting with the improvements we make.
How will my career develop with Civica?
Our customer service roles are designed to nurture our future talent and will give you the foundation you need in order to develop into one of our star people. This role has opened due to one of the team progressing into a training opportunity.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be a great communicator who may have worked for a software company before supporting end users on their systems. You will also;
- Hold GCSE’s A-C in Maths & English
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise at all levels
- Excellent documentation skills
- Customer facing support (in any capacity)
- Well organised – able to track and keep on top of own workload
- Ability to quickly react to problems as they arise, following up with planned processes and activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a problem solver
Your core responsibilities:
You will build and maintain relationships with customers, provide important information to development teams in regards to bugs and improvements in our software. You will also;
- Provide a centralised customer and technical support service.
- Work within agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide a high level fault fixing and advice service.
- Handle the management of incidents and escalation of queries.
- Investigate and resolve in-depth customer queries and advanced technical issues.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on customer hardware & software faults where contracted to do so.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.